Who We Are
- A respected provider of quality government services and power products;
- Valued by our clients;
- Trusted for our ethical behavior;
- A preferred employer providing an outstanding working environment;
- Active corporate citizens.
To deliver best value services and quality equipment.
PD Systems’ goal is to provide value for our clients by:
- Developing a strong relationship with them, understanding their requirements and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Providing passionate, trained, committed, technically competent employees.
- Leveraging our management team to lead, motivate, resolve issues and provide direction.
PD Systems’ employees maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Our intent is to promote lawful behavior and conduct company business according to our values and all applicable rules, regulations and laws. PD Systems’ commitment to ethical conduct will not waiver for any reason.
Our values include:
- People: Trained and responsive
- Agility: Prompt with quality solutions
- Integrity: Uncompromising
- Creativity: Innovative value added solutions
- Competency: Technically savvy, professional, and experienced
“Logistics and Engineering at the Speed of Technology”
PD Systems, Inc.
PD Systems, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Government Contractor. We specialize in Engineering, Logistics and Administrative Services, as well as Power systems and equipment. Our dedicated and solutions oriented employees have extensive government contracting experience. We invest in technology and people to provide rapid, innovative and accurate solutions to complex programs.
Headquartered within the defense corridor of our Nation's Capital, PD Systems is positioned right where you need us to be.
PD Systems is a solutions oriented company providing a wide range of Logistics and Engineering Domain services. The company's portfolio includes Operational Logistics, Training Services, Engineering Services, Energy Solutions, and Sustainment Support.