Power Systems Products
PD SYSTEMS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in Engineering, Logistics, and Acquisition Support. PD Systems is an integrator and provider of power generation and power distribution equipment hardware and software, and is well versed at developing integrated power solutions for complex military customer requirements.
PD Systems possesses all the capabilities required to successfully design, integrate, produce, and maintain power generation and distribution products. We possess personnel that comprise management, engineering, and manufacturing individual that are leaders, engineers, production managers, and logisticians experienced in the delivery of commercial and military power generation, power distribution as well as aircraft ground support equipment. PD Systems ISO Certified Quality Company and our use of lean technology will:
• Ensure accountability for quality performance and project control
• Provide a 24-month warranty and pass through of OEM warranties/ 24-hour call support Provide 24×7 “one stop shop” for all existing products as well newly developed requests
PD SYSTEMS®’ products include providing reliable and durable power in the form of power Generator sets ranging in size from 2.5KW to 6.7MW power plants, transportable and fully operational through both on-board and remote controls as well as extreme military environmental conditions.
We provide products that generate prime power and provide through Primary Switching Centers (PSC) both Secondary (Secondary Distribution Centers) and tertiary distribution (15KW, 25KW, 30KW, 60KW, 100KW, and 200KW Power Distribution Panels) to support both 50 and 60-Hertz operations. Our products use a modular design and our equipment facilities allow us to meet user defined configurations to meet specific electrical power generation and distribution requirements. This includes needs ranging from small KW loads to fullsize, integrated “standby” power systems.
In summary, PD Systems offers full service solutions. Our hardware developers and integrators have successful cradle-to-grave experience in hardware engineering, production, system integration, testing and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS).
PD Systems can support your Power Generation and Distribution Requirements. Feel free to call or e-mail us, we’d be glad to help!
Sales contact number: 703.623.6183
Senior Vice President,
“A MAJOR SUCCESS STORY”
• Met exceptionally tight schedule
• Excellent design, meeting requirements
• Successfully met electrical/operational requirements testing
• Successfully integrated PDS, vendors, manufacturers, USAF and Boeing into effective team
• Responsive to changing customer requirements
PD Systems Program Management
• Technical, Logistics and Financial
• Design and Development
• Program Management
• Technical Data Package
• Operational and Maintenance Manuals
• Qualification Testing
• Production Management
• Warranty Management
Aggressive Schedule (270 Days)
• Award – 11 Jul 2013
• SETRR – Support Equipment Technical
Requirement Review – 21-22 Aug 2013
• SEPRR- Support Equipment Production
Readiness Review -12-13 Nov 2013
• Qualification Testing 21 Jan -17 Apr 2014
• 2014 – 36 Units
• 2015 – 25 Units
• 2016 – 23 Units
• 2017 – 18 Units
• 2018 – 7 Units
• = Effort Completed
GENERAL EQUIPMENT DATAManufacturer: PD SYSTEMS
PD Systems’ Part Number: GPU75
• AC power - 60kW, 3 Phase, 4 Wire, 120/208 V
• DC power – 200 A @ 28 V
• MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5 Low Temperature, -40 ºF
• MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5 High Temperature, +140 ºF
• MIL-STD-810G, Method 510.5; 509.5; 506.5; 521.3
• MIL-STD-461F; CE102; CS101; CS114; CS115; CS116; RE102; AND RS103
Download PDF - SPEC SHEET: GPU-75 Spec Slide.pdf
PD Systems is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Government Contractor. We specialize in Engineering, Logistics and Administrative Services, as well as Power systems and equipment. Our dedicated and solutions oriented employees have extensive government contracting experience. We invest in technology and people to provide rapid, innovative and accurate solutions to complex programs.
Headquartered within the defense corridor of our Nation's Capital, PD Systems is positioned right where you need us to be.
PD Systems is a solutions oriented company providing a wide range of Logistics and Engineering Domain services. The company's portfolio includes Operational Logistics, Training Services, Engineering Services, Energy Solutions, and Sustainment Support.